Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays



Gotta show it off.......look what I made! Yeppers I found the idea on Pinterest and I made it! What do you think? Kaybrie is beaming isn't she?


I love this next one. Put it on my Facebook and immediately got responses. Fitting since I teach infants.



Can you tell that I am kind of into a WORD theme this week?
Can

Oh how I love this one!



Ha Ha! I have to make this one for my BFF and myself!



I really must be thing of hitting the diet thing hard again. 25lbs. 25lbs.
Source: None via ShaRhonda on Pinterest

Speaking of food. This will be on the menu at my nest this week. Yummo huh?
What is it? Some kind of Chicken CrockPot Recipe.
I think I will call it Chicken McDreamy since I did see McDreamy this weekend in the new Transformers movie which BTW is the best yet. But, McDreamy was not in character. Boo!





Go visit my boards on Pinterest here and if you need an invite let me know and I'll get you in!

Also, go link up to Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday's and if you are looking for a new link up on Tuesdays The Real Housewives of Oklahoma aka The RHOK would love for you to join them/me aka Mrs. Hart for
In Your Neck of the Woods!
(see my post yesterday or just visit The RHOK)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

haha great photos hun! xo

Anonymous said...

Gotta love a good sonic drink, especially during their happy hour!

Love, Ainslee

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love that onesie! Great pins!

Unknown said...

Love the Sonic drinks one!!

Courtney said...

I love the one about "you are what you eat" it is so funny!!

Michelle said...

I wish that mosquito one was true! LOL!!!

Thank you so much for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting! I hope you do it again next week!!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Jessica said...

love the photos and great job on the shirt!