Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays

It's that time to link up again at The Vintage Apple for...


I am so proud of the U.S. Women's Soccer Team. Yes they suffered defeat to Japan on Sunday, but..

Source: None via ShaRhonda on Pinterest

Love this next Pin!




Going to attempt to make this for Bunko this Thursday. It's my month to host! I'm sure I will have a post with all of the goodies by the end of the week! So ready to hang with my Bunko Babes!



 My Blast from the Past! New Kids On The Block! Yep got to live my Teenage Dreams on Sunday night when I saw NKOTBSB in concert. Hard to believe these guys have been around for 25 years. I still screamed like a teen when Donnie took his shirt off and if you don't believe me, go watch the video from Monday's post!






Are you on Pinterest yet? I L-O-V-E it! Need an invite? Let me know!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw NKOTBSB a few weeks ago and it was incredible! Those boys can still rock it!

Sarah said...

That cheese looks delicious and FUN! I LOVE finding baking and cooking stuff on Pinterest! I'll have to find you!

Unknown said...

great pics girl :)so adore NKOTBSB haha! love your blog by the way! xo

Unknown said...

I love how dignified our women's soccer team was! great quote :)

{I'm hosting a giveaway & would love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}