Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays



These are a few of my stand out Pins this week- hope you like them.

I just finished another book on my Kindle this weekend! Of course I pinned it and recommended it!



Did you see the C-U-T-E SnowGourd Family  that I made and posted for The RHOK on Friday?
Their Pinned also!








Very interesting assessment of the United States. 
Exactly why are Serial Killers making up parts of Oklahoma?

No Doubt about this one at ALL!



I miss the 80's! I looked everywhere for one of these last year. Still resorting to a ponytail holder.


Now its your turn to link up to Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays at The Vintage Apple! 
I am so loving the Pinterest.
 If you need an invite, just ask!

BTW,  Chicken McDreamy was a huge hit at my Nest this past week- even w/ the 4 year old!
It's on my Recipe Board!



5 comments:

the nichols' family said...

Oh I remember t-shirt clips! How fun!

Julianne said...

Stopping by from the link up! I love the USA map sooo true!!

Joeylee said...

wow I think I use to have some of those t-shirt clips...LOL

Michelle said...

I love that map picture!!! I agree with Julianne, it is so true! LOL!

Thank you so much for linking up!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

Just Wedeminute said...

Ha, I think I have some of those t-shirt clips somewhere...probably in my Caboodle!