Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays

It's Wednesday again- and has it really been a week since I posted? Wow! Crazy busy right now, sorry. But I am here and I did spend some time on Pinterest last night. If you aren't on this fantabulous site then let me know, I will get you hooked up! Hope you are following me!
I am linking up again with the almost wed Michelle at The Vintage Apple today- 9 more days until she ties the knot! Yay! Congrats Michelle!
Hope you enjoy my favorite pins for the week! Leave me a comment!


Of course I scream & yell for the HOGS!
 (I don't think it helped much through the television set this past Saturday against Alabama though! Thankfully my BAMA friends still love me and will not be making me wear an elephant shirt)



This next pin needs no explanation. Enough said.


Swoon. Yes, I got my Cougar on this past weekend. I got my werewolf fix early. I can't wait until November! This movie was great!


Ha Ha!! Pin it. Don't forget it!



Oh yes we do!


My friend Shanna thought of me when she saw this one on Pinterest. LOL! I love it!



How beautiful is this?


And of course, I always find a recipe or ten... Caramel Apple Upside Down Cake! Delish!!





Have a great week and happy pinning away!!!

4 comments:

Trish said...

I love the "put a pin on it' pin. I need to pin it... :)

Trish @ Tales from ...

Chell said...

I have a t-shirt with the big girl panties saying on it... Love it!! LOL

Kari said...

ShaRonda- Thank you so much for the detailed instructions on how to add the citings!! You are the best!! :)

Kari

Penelope said...

These are awesome pins! Some are so funny!