Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays

Can you smell it...? 
Are you ready for some....?
If you are still asking WHAT after all of these pins, we need to have a serious discussion.

Are you on Pinterest? Follow my boards here! If not, puuuleeeze let me know and I'll get you on. 

I want these Toms! So cute!!


How about these cookies?


Love this sign!

Source: None via ShaRhonda on Pinterest

I just want to cry. They say Oklahoma Sweetheart are not Southern Belle's. Phooey on that!


We ordered Katydid shirts as a fundraiser for my son's football team. Here is mine! 
Go Broken Arrow Tigers!



I am so ordering this shirt! The Crow's love the Cowboys!!!



I can't wait to make these for game night! Yummy!!!


Now its your time. Link up today with Michelle at The Vintage Apple!



google


6 comments:

Ashley said...

love the four season sign!! ha my husband did too

MrsAmberApple said...

I love going to football games! I miss college oh so much! Happy Wednesday!

Shari said...

Those corn dog muffins are amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)

Joeylee said...

those corn dog muffins look good!

Woman Tribune said...

Hotdogs inside cornbread. That is an amazing idea. I must make those!

Impulsive Addict said...

I'm not a huge fan of TOMs but those are pretty cute! I like the charity behind what TOMs stands for though.

Those football oreos are hilarious! LOVE THAT!

I'm not big into pinterest but I'll get there eventually. =)