Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In My Neck of The Woods- Pinking Out

I wrote yesterday as Mrs. Hart at The RHOK asking the Question 

Today, I'm gonna show you for my neck of the woods a little closer view of how my kiddos & our football team "Pinked Out" this past weekend!

We (our team) turned pink early in my neck of the woods due to the Susan G Komen Race here in Tulsa. I like to create an early awareness around my parts. Because early detection is always best!
Braden & Kaybrie- sporting their socks, wrist bands & holding one of the posters I made!

The 2011 BA Black 5th Grade Football Team
A close up of the socks. One of the players is still wearing his shoestrings from last years pink out theme, wonder how that Moma got so lucky to not have to buy new cleets?

That's what is happening in my neck of the woods. You? Link up today at The RHOK. Inquiring housewives like myself want to know.