Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fabulously Five

Our littlest Crow turned FIVE yesterday! Oh my how time flies! 
Five years ago our family was made complete- a beautiful 7lb 8oz, brown eyed, brown curly haired princess was given to us by God to love and raise. She gave us a little scare in the beginning when she didn't cry, but once they made her she has let her voice be known ever since! 
We love you Kaybrie Jayne Crow! 
We pray that this year is Fabulous just like you!


 I just had to share her latest pictures that were taken at school- aren't they the sweetest? 
Perfect for our little princess, right?

The dessert table at her birthday party!
The hot cocoa bar!
The lollipops I made- yes, I love Pinterest!
She saw an infomercial on TV the Saturday before her party- she had to have cake pops!
Thankfully I have a friend who has a George Foreman like cake ball/pop maker! Thank you Sarah B.
The BEST Birthday present in the WORLD...an American Girl Doll!
Meet Kayleigh
(this might just be THE name, its last for two days now)

Yes, I think she had a pretty Fabulous 5th Birthday and we look forward to all the changes that this next year bring to us...only six more months until Kindergarten!
BooHoo!

3 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl. What a great party you gave her.

ThatsBaloney said...

Happy Birthday!
I have a cake pop maker that I haven't used yet. Was it easy to do?

nanabkw said...

pretty girl