Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Family Reunion 2013 and a new Recipe

It's been a while since I've shared a recipe. I found a new one this weekend at my family reunion. My cousin Bobbie made it. I have now made it twice this week and its only Wednesday.


Spaghetti Veggie Pasta Salad 
16 oz of spaghetti noodles boiled and chilled
1pkg broccoli & cauliflower mix (I just grabbed the bag at Wal-Mart)
3 cooked, seasoned, cubed chicken breasts. I seasoned with garlic, salt and Italian seasonings
3/4 bottle Light Zesty Italian salad dressing (more or less depending on amount of pasta & desire)
1 small onion, red preferably and optional

And now a few shots from my family reunion, my Moma's side. Thanks so much to my cousin Angela (my skinny twin) and her husband Jimmy for opening their beautiful home and yard to us- almost 100 of us gathered in Durant, OK this past weekend for food, fellowship, and lots of fun!!!

My cousin Angela, Me & cousin/BFF Tonya

Braden going up for a shot against my nephew Seth, while Kaybrie looks on and my niece Mika could care less.

Sand volleyball time. Lots of it. My Moma is in the orange.

We had a turtle race. Here the kids are getting ready.

Picking out turtles.

Daddy Crow even got in on the turtle race. He kicked it. Poor turtle.

My aunts & uncles- my Moma is in the orange. 

It was great seeing everyone. It was very refreshing swimming afterward at my cousin/BFF's wedding reception. I request that it be a must every year. Except pictures of me must continue to be behind nephews with their eyes closed. Yes, Tonya I saw the other two not so flattering ones, and am so thankful they were for family viewing purposes only. Love ya!

Braden, Chandler, Parker & Tristan playing chicken. Amazing how this can be done in a private setting at a pool. Too fun!

The best way to have a swimsuit modeling job. Behind your closed eyed nephew, with a cookie and Diet Coke in hand. 

Pin It
 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: