Thursday, June 13, 2013

Planning a Wedding? You + Minted. = Fabulous



I love weddings. I think what I love even more about weddings is the planning. I think secretly I could have been a fantastic wedding planner. I remember from my own weddings, yes I have had two- thankfully have found my happily ever after and have now been with my Prince Charming for 8 years, that one of the first things you start looking at when the engagement ring goes on is the wedding invitations.  Since I am always on the lookout for fun products to introduce to my readers, I was intrigued when Minted contacted me for a review of their wedding invitations and site. 
Here's a few reasons to choose Minted.
  • Designs by independent artists, thousand of designers and they are always looking for more!
  • Luxe paper, the thickest in the industry
  • Customize a design, make it your own
  • Personal service from our design team
  • Fast & Reliable: 5-7 days turnaround
  • Get your free sample kit now!
  • Code SUMMERWED will save you 15% (exp 6/17)
All this wedding talk is making me think I need to plan another wedding. Maybe a 10 year vow renewal in Hawaii?!? Two years of planning heaven.


How cute is this Vegas one? Did I mention that's where I married Jason. Yes, the Little White Wedding Chapel. The only stars present at the time were US!


And I am all about Chalkboards. Can you imagine all the decorations? CUTE!!


These are just a few of the many indie-designed wedding invitations, I love that you can customize the shape and that complimentary digital proofs are included with each order. A professional graphic designer will create a personalized proof for approval before printing. Email customerservice@minted.com if you have any questions. Another fun feature of the Minted site is the Inspiration Boards. Much like Pinterest the customer, more than likely the Bride or MOB makes its own board. Check out this one. The colors are amazing. Best of luck to this sweet couple, I just know they are sweet due to the berries and pink.

Fuchsia Summer's End Wedding by Serenity Avenue, see more Minted


So are you planning a wedding, or know someone who is?  Be sure to check out the Minted site and let me know what you think.




Pin It
 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: