Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Introductions

Really? Unbelievable. Today my kids, mainly my six year old were introduced to...

The Looney Tunes, well Looney Tunes Back in Action at our local movie theater. I think I am going to enjoy the $15 spent for each of us a $5 punch card to see 10 movies this summer. Thanks Cinemark. Cute movie. How did these children not know about Bugs Bunny, Daffy, Granny, Tweety, Yosemite Sam, Road Runner and the rest of the gang? I blame Nick Jr. and Disney. 


  
They were also introduced to punch balloons. I loved these as a kid. For some reason they seemed a lot bigger 30+ years ago. We found these at Walmart in a bin for $.75- but watch the register, some ring up for $.98. 


Summer is having a good start so far. Movies, punch balloons, and even some water balloons make for some fun outdoor play at our nest. 

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: