Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Teachers Gift with Printable #GiftsOnABudget

They say the way to every teachers HEART is food, right? 

Okay, it may also be in the form of a gift card, but I can probably count on one hand the times I have purchased a gift card for anyone, for any occasion. 

Miss K is in 1st Grade this year. We adore her teacher.  Actually, I can't think of a single teacher in my eight years of having public education teachers that we haven't adored.

A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.- Brad Henry

Here is this year's Valentine's Gift for Mrs. J, hopefully she won't see this post before she gets the gift! 

I picked up a cute jar at Wal-Mart and etched on all four sides- A,B,C & a , used a little bakers twine, attached the following printable that I made using PicMonkey, and filled it with homemade chocolate cake balls!

I have enclosed blank printable at this link that you can save to your computer then edit. Then just open your Word, insert a picture and size it according to your jar. 






Hope you all have a BALL this Valentine's Day!!! Especially you teachers!


 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: