Monday, February 16, 2009

Newest Blog Award!

I have accepted an award from Lori at The Downs Gang! Thank You Lori for noting me!This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.The rules to follow are:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to another 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I now pass it on to the following:

Carrie @ Tillman4
Carrie @ Oharamom
Liz @ lizzydearslife
Jennifer @ 3Gals & A Guy
Belinda @ Nana's Treehouse
Tonya @ Smart, Fun, & Gorgeous
Glenna @ The Treadway Treehouse
The Kirk Family
Meg @ Matt & Meg's Blog
Keeping up with the Wedemeyer's
Michelle @ The Froggy Bottom Blog
Sima @ Sima Fine Art Jewelry
Denise Lopez
Holly @ The Clouse Adventures
Chloe @ Blog Name TBD

4 comments:

Megan said...

Thanks! You sure do get some cute awards!! Your blog is great, you deserve it!
Yeah, I didn't realize that when I changed the top name of my blog that it would change the name of it all together. Oh well. Not sure what to do!

Liz said...

Thanks, actually Lori already gave this award to me too!

Just Wedeminute said...

Thanks for the award! That was super sweet of you. Love the new look of your blog...I'm still trying to totally recover from pneumonia so I haven't checked in a days.

6 Happy Hearts said...

Came over to visit from Jen W.'s blog! Congrats on your award!!!
I'll be back : )