Friday, February 20, 2009

Weight Loss Journey- Week 7

I am living proof that you can eat 8 white cupcakes w/ pink icing, not work out, not track my points, and lose .6lbs! Yeah, I don't think that long term that is going to be possible, just think......if I would have worked out and not eaten those cupcakes, I might have lost more weight, but like the Weight Watcher supporter told me, I am back on track and, I did track my points today! New beginning point for me total weight loss so far (to bad I'm only 8hrs into it)......5.6lbs!

3 comments:

Glenna said...

You go GIRL!!!! We can do this!!!!
I missed you girls last week! I hope all the kiddos are well! See you there!!!!

gg♥

Jennifer said...

Now that's my kind of diet!

Megan said...

Congrats! ; )
Hmmm...cupcakes sound so good! Yum, that's my kind of diet. : )
Good luck, and good for you.