Monday, February 2, 2009

Yep, the big showdown! The Arizona Cardinals vs The Pittsburg Steelers! The Crow Household including my MIL cheered for the Cardinals! Well, Braden, my 8 yr old, cheered for the Steelers (since that is the team he was in flag football this year). We tried to tell him, Dallas Cowboy fans just do NOT cheer for Pittsburg! Anyway, I have to admit, this was the best Super Bowl game in a long while for me! The Cardinals lost, but they gave an awesome effort. The Steelers, hmmm, they played very well, got cheated out of a touchdown and then regained it by running a 100 yd touchdown on an interception (1st in history of the Super Bowl), but I really do think that they played a "dirty" game. Their players are a bunch of hot heads! Final Score: 27-23! Congrats to both teams for a fantastic game! And now, for the rest of the 4-Crow's Super Bowl Sunday!

The Blondie Cartoon from Sunday, was great! I was unable to figure out how to put it on my blog, so here is the link: http://www.blondie.com/dailies/index.asp?month=2&year=2009&comic=2009-2-1.
Menu for Super Bowl Sunday: Chili, little smokies, almost "Chili's" skillet queso, & a veggie tray.
Now for our favorite Super Bowl commercial. Budweiser: Clydesdale Plays Fetch. I started watching the Super Bowl in college as a marketing assignment, writing down all the commercials. I still do! Thanks Dr. White;)! http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&brand=foxsports&playlist=videoByUuids:uuids:d974f3d9-5197-462e-a539-ccf33dc7c727,173653d9-befd-41b8-abc8-a2d3030735dc&showPlaylist=true&from=FOXSPORTS&fg=SBads
Other notable commercials include: Bud Light Office Meeting, Coca-Cola Bugs Life, Budweiser Horse Love, Castrol Monkeys, Teleflora Box of Flowers, Cheetos The Birds, and Pepsi Max I'm Good. The worst commercial, hands down or towel down was. Go Daddy Danica Shower! Such Peeping Toms!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I am not a big football fan but I did watch the game. It wouldn't be American not to watch to Super Bowl. I that it was very good and I felt bad for the for Arizona. They really gave them a run for their money. Sorry your team didn't win.

Megan said...

I was routing for the Cardinals, they played a good game.