Monday, March 2, 2009

Is Your Blog Green this Month?

An Irish Blessing
(A Blessing from St. Patrick)

May the road rise to meet you, May the wind be always at your back, May the sun shine warm upon your face, May the rains fall soft upon your fields, And, until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.



Now for the fun stuff, I hereby declare that you must have green on your blog this month! Not only in celebration of St. Patrick's Day, but because of SPRING!


If you do have green, then grab the above Irish Cross and put it on your sidebar, if you don't then add some green, I don't want to have to pinch your blog, and believe me I can figure out a way to do it!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so cool! I think the "O'Hara" is coming out in me!

Liz said...

That is a great idea! I guess I better find something green!!

Michelle said...

I have green on mine but I added your cute cross to my side bar! Thanks!!:)

Carrie said...

HEE HEE HEE

Glenna said...

You know...YOU can always make me smile!!! I love you my new friend!!! Well now Im going to go bling my blog in green so I can have that cool cross!

Thanx

gg♥

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Isn't this fun!