Friday, March 6, 2009

Spring? K-I-D-S? = G-I-R-L-S? + B-O-Y-S?

This morning my two year old woke up earlier than ever......6:30 AM, I am so used to her sleeping until 8AM or later, I have been spoiled. On the other hand, Braden, my 8 year old has always been a 6:30 AM riser, no matter how late he goes to bed. I've trained him well , he knows not to bother me, play w/ your toys and then at 7 AM you can turn the Disney Channel on, terrible mom, I know, right?
I think maybe Kaybrie is like the birds and all the other animals and somehow their body clocks says Spring is coming, let's get up and enjoy the weather, the sun is shining, and a new day is dawning. This could be a good thing since daylight savings time is this next Sunday.
So, I laid in bed for another 45 minutes, enjoyed some peace and quiet, but the longer my kids are up the louder they get!
Then I walked out and picked up the paper out of the driveway! No wind, already 72 degrees. Yep, I'm taking a walk, OUTSIDE! I send the text message, and then after a few more, Kaybrie & I meet up at at one of my BFF's Carrie and we go walking, the kids were great, they stayed in the strollers the entire time! Wonderful!
When we got back to Carrie's house, the kiddos played outside, they had so much fun! Now Kaybrie and Justin are only six weeks apart, they have a "I miss you when you are not around" relationship, but a "Get out of my space", when you are around relationship! Kaybrie is so bossy and is screaming loud like a G-I-R-L! (I hate that), and Justin is just a boy, there are no other words for it! Cars, dirt, 4-wheelers, he even found a dead bumble bee, now why did I not take a pic of that, maybe Carrie will, and post it on her blog. Yep, Justin is a T-total B-O-Y!Justin & Kaybrie on the 4-Wheeler, doesn't it look like they are holding hands? NOT, he's pushing her hand off his waist!
This was the Temperature in the Shade at 3PM today!

Okay, the Mom's are NEVER in pics, so it is up to us other Mom's to make sure! This is Carrie, Kaybrie & Justin!



4 comments:

Carrie said...

You POOP thanks for the picture!!!!

Liz said...

Looks like you ladies had a lot of fun! And the kiddos as well!
I have a blog award for you at my blog!

Megan said...

OK hold on...where did your freezing cold weather go? JEALOUS! But I am with you on the early AM wake ups! My kids are starting to get up around 6:30am and it is killing me!

Glenna said...

Too Cute, but I have seen them in action & I totally knew he was pushing her hand! They are adorable!

gg♥