Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday- Anniversary Month

May is Wedding Anniversary month for The 4-Crow's, and it just so happens to be on a Tuesday this year, so up to the date, May 19th, I will be sharing some "Take Me Back's"!
Posted by Picasa
All because these two people fell in love, I have the LOVE of my Life!
These are Jason's parents Jim and Betty, obviously football homecoming court for the Dardanelle Sandlizards. Not sure of the year, but I'm sure I'll have it by tomorrow! LOL!
Jason's father is deceased and of course his mom is the absolute best MIL in the world! I love you Betty! Thank you for meeting this man and giving me my MAN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braden looks alot like his biological father:)

SimaG Jewelry said...

CONGRATS TO YOU GUYS!!!!!
I love your wediing pic.

Wish you guys the best!

LOVEYOU,
Sima

::::e.mail me your address,againnnnn:::

Flea said...

The Dardenelle SANDLIZARDS? For real? That's a team to be afraid of for sure. :) Sorry. That's a great picture.

Are you sure Anonymous is who you think it might be?

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

What a super cool picture!! Thanks so much for playing and for the invite.

I have always loved the story behind you name.