Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend 2009

Friday Night the kids and I got our "Crow" on and went to the Annual Rooster Days Celebration in Broken Arrow to see a dear friend clog. Our dear sweet baby Kaybrie surprised us by wanting to go onto the stage during freestyle dance. She said "Mommy, me go dance" and up she went all by herself! Check her out! Could she possibly have a future?
(you'll have to silence the playlist at the bottom of the blog)

Saturday morning, we went to lake Eufaula to a baby shower. While there we got to visit w/ family and take the boat out on the lake.
Braden driving the boat-Son, please look ahead at all times! LOL!

Kaybrie was not to be outdone by her big brother, she had to drive also! She is pictured with my Uncle Monk, its his boat and home we went too!

Sunday, Mother's Day, can anyone tell me why I do not have any pictures of me w/ my kids? Could it possibly be because I am always the one taking the pics? Anyway, I'm not much one for pics of myself, so I thought I would share pics of the gifts I received from my children! Aren't these just the most precious and priceless gifts?

Braden brought me home this lovely Marigold that he made at school. He decorated the container himself with a rainbow and a picture of himself. The note on it says: "Dear mom, you are alsome and Thank you for Being mom Love Braden"

Here is Kaybrie's gift. She made it in Sunday School. The poem says:

Mother

When God Made mothers, He took great care, To fill their hearts with love so rare. Their children are their greates prize; You can see the great love in your mother's eyes.

by Joanna Fuchs

2 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like you all had an awesome weekend! It all looks like lots of fun to me!!

Leanna said...

I love the hand made gifts from the kids...they really are the best!