Friday, May 29, 2009

GNO @ Riverwalk w/ Francesca Battistelli

My kiddos are out of town this week, Braden on his annual fishing trip with my Daddy and Kaybrie with my Moma, so I'm getting a little R&R-hmm, I think it takes more than two days to figure out exactly what that is! Anyway, last night was the kickoff of the KXOJ's (local Christian radio station) Summer Concert Series at the Riverwalk in Jenks and the featured artist were Jonny Diaz and Francesca Battistelli! Anyone who has followed The 4-Crow's blog for long has heard Francesca, I love, love, love her music!
So, guess where my friend Angie and I went last night?

Check us Out! "The Golden Girls"

(that's our ringtone for each other)

The Arkansas River is so pretty!

I love this picture, talk about Spirit filled, over 2000 people in attendance. See the girl in the background-Wow!

You know, Francesca reminds me a little bit of Miley Cyrus in her looks, this girl has a bright future ahead of her, and is a great role model for all young girls and even Mom's like me! May God Bless her and all who come into contact with her music!

And yes, I paid the $15 parking ticket to the City of Jenks! Honestly, though, when at least 500 other cars are parked the same way, I really feel that an injustice has been done. Is the city just trying to make a month end quota off of a free concert? Thank you for letting me get that off of my chest! I love the Constitution of the United States of America!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Liz said...

Glad you had fun, and enjoy the rest of your week off!

Megan said...

Enjoy your week! YEY!!!
Sorry about getting off of facebook so fast the other day, ever since I got home my computer is acting weird. Hope it's not gonna crash!
Anyway, serioulsy...enjoy yourself!

Serena said...

FUN!!! I love doing things like that ....call me next time :)