Sunday, September 20, 2009

Start It Out Right Sunday- Week 13

God's plan. God's will. We started attending Community Group this past Wednesday night and our study is Andy Stanley's Discovering God's Will. For once, I'm not going to elaborate, I just wanted to tell you what we are studying. But, something that has been on my mind is God's plan. God knows and is in control of everything. He know how many hairs we have on our heads, He knows what choice we are going to make before we make it. He even knew that this tree was going to fall on this house this past Thursday night.

He knew that the Crow kid's Great Grandmother was celebrating her 93rd Birthday the next day and was sitting inside the house. He also placed her son there to save them both from the falling tree! Without God and His divine plan, MaMaw Crow would not be holding her great-grandchildren today! Our God is Awesome. Now can you think of a better way to Start It Out Right?

How do you participate in Start It Out Right Sunday's? Please email The 4-Crow's, you'll be added as a reader, then just play along. All you have to do is grab the button, sign MckLinky, and share how you are going to Start It Out Right, it can be from the sermon at church, the diet you will start, the house you will clean, the amends you will make or just anything to Start It Out Right! I look forward to reading each week!



3 comments:

ThatsBaloney said...

Wow. So glad everyone is okay! One more thing to appreciate. :)

Unknown said...

God is so Powerful and wonderful-I loved this post...glad Mamaw is okay-but God knew she would be!

I got your email and have not forgot you...I say YES you can still play! so sorry for my delay

daddy was rushed to the hospital tonight...so my brain is on over-load...will chat with you soon!

Carrie said...

I am so glad Mamaw is ok, and now that she is here the kids get to spend some great time with her!!!!!!!!!!