Monday, July 19, 2010

MckLinky Monday: I'm a Kitchen

The RHOK

Today's MM is brought to us by Mrs. Priss, she loves quizzes!!! Make sure you take this one and link back up at The RHOK!!



You Are Most at Home in the Kitchen

You're the type of person who finds a lot of comfort in your home. You love to take care of yourself and others.
Your home is welcoming and open to all. You love entertaining guests and making them feel a part of the family.
There's nothing like spending an afternoon in the kitchen, whipping up treats for you and your loved ones.
You believe that the simple things in life can be the most enjoyable. You like give your time and love to people.


Did we ever seriously doubt that? If I were on a football field they would call me Refrigerator II right? It seems I'm always shopping and stocking the pantry and filling the refrigerator to feed my family.
And there is nothing I love more than entertaining and throwing a huge party. I have already started planning Daddy Crow's big 40th birthday bash in September! We are doimg it block party style in my driveway!

3 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Wishing I lived on your block! Or right next door maybe! :)

jennykate77 said...

LOLing at Refrigerator II! I LOVE block parties!!! Oh, who am I kidding...I just love parties in general! :) I didn't get kitchen, but I LOVE being in the kitchen cooking and baking!

ThatsBaloney said...

We can hang in the kitchen together.
~ Priss