Monday, July 26, 2010

MckLinky Monday: My Ideal Vacation

The RHOK

While Mrs. McGillicutty is sweating away on a Florida beach in absolute misery watching her children build sandcastles, with visions of snow capped mountains in her head, the rest of us are probably in Oklahoma wishing we had her life right now!!

What is my idea of a vacation?

I got married here.


Had my 1st Anniversary here, and got pregnant. No, not at the statue, but in Eureka Springs!


Celebrated my 3yr Anniversary here on a cruise ship in the Bahamas....


....and now that I've been married 5yrs, I'm ready for...

Mexico
(but, that may have to wait until year 7)


and at year 10...

Hawaii!!!


That's a few of my idea's, wonder what my husband thinks?

What is your idea of a Vacay? Link up at The RHOK and tell us?

5 comments:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Seems you've had some nice vacations already- I've always wanted to go on a cruise! Oh and I hear you on Hawaii -Sign me up! ;)

Unknown said...

oooo I am loving the tropical destinations! and of course I♥ES!

ThatsBaloney said...

I wouldn't complain about any of those. :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

Those would all be divine!

jennykate77 said...

Somewhere tropical sounds nice! I really want to go on a cruise! That's definitely on my list of things to do!!