Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In My Neck of The Woods- The Crafty Crow Strikes Again

The RHOK
Ha Ha!
I kind of like that...
The Crafty Crow.
It's kind of got a cutesy little ring to it.
So, if you are my family or friend you know if I supposed to give you a gift you usually see it on Facebook or receive it about a month to two weeks before its due date. Yep, that's how I roll.
My friend Angie and I decided that we/our infant room are throwing a first time mom/friend/teacher at our school a baby shower. It also helps that I was chosen by Vocalpoint to host one of the Pampers Little Miracle Mission Showers between June 4-June 18!
We are having the shower this next Saturday, June 11th for Baby Seth!
Now I get to show off a few of the things I have made- maybe next week I can show you how the entire shower wrapped up!!

A Wordle for the table, that doubles as a gift & decoration for Baby Seth's room.


A Diaper Cake- my first one! Too cute to use! Table decoration & gift, and emergency diaper use, I'm sure!


Now, what is going on in your neck of the wood? Link up at The RHOK and tell/show us!

7 comments:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Yes very cute and crafty indeed! And that's cool you got picked by Vocalpoint -Congrats and to the mom to be!

ThatsBaloney said...

Baby showers are so fun to plan.

Amy said...

Very cute! Love how you decorated the diaper cake!!!

jennykate77 said...

CUTE stuff!! You are SO crafty! I love the diaper cake. I was going to make one for a shower I put together this past weekend, but ran out of time.

Lindsey said...

I had thought of using a wordle as decoration but wasn't sure how much to include. I love your design!

Beth Zimmerman said...

Very cute! I really need to go play on Wordle! You are a crafty little crow!

Dawn said...

I love the Wordle you did and the diaper cake came out precious. It's one of the cutest I've seen. Really.

Way to go!