Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays



google



I know, I know...I told you all about Pinterest in yesterday's post when I linked up to our own meme
 "In Your Neck of the Woods" at The RHOK
But today I just had to link up to a meme I found while Pinning. I am not going to bore you with any more finds this week. If you want an invite holla at me by leaving a comment- you know where to find me! You can also take a look at my boards right here!

Michelle at The Vintage Apple is AWESOME!
Her bio along makes me want to be her BBF-bloggy best friend and PBF-pinning best friend!

"I'm a reality TV watching, Texas livin', kid teaching, fiance lovin, family oriented kind of girl. I love sunny days, my car full of shopping bags, and sitting on my couch reading a page turner. It doesn't take much to make me happy and I am so loving this life! As my old pal Carrie Bradshaw would say, "As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.”

Michelle, if you happen to read this, you are what us RHOK-Real Housewives of Oklahoma coin a future Real Housewife of Texas!

Now I just had to share this one pin with you all. 
How many of you can relate?
(luckily, for my man, or maybe me- he gets to read most of my post before I hit the post button)


Happy Pinning! See you next Wednesday, can't wait to show you my finds next week!

8 comments:

the nichols' family said...

LOVE that cartoon! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this! I'm terrible at referencing my blog when I talk to my man about my day. "Like I said on my blog today, blah blah blah". :)

Julie said...

Haha, love it! I'm here via the link up at the Vintage Apple. It's definitely addicting! :)

Unknown said...

that's SO funny! Love it :)

Beth Zimmerman said...

My hubby never reads my blog. There have been a few days when I have considered suggesting it though!

Jessica said...

ha! love that cartoon!

I love pinterest...have not been on it much lately though :)

Michelle said...

I'm so excited!!! A future RHOT?!?! LOVE!!!! You are so cute!!!!!! We can totally be BBFs and PBFs!!!!

Thank you for linking up for Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesday!!!

Michelle @ The Vintage Apple

ThatsBaloney said...

I just can't get pinterested in pinning. Glad you gals are having so much fun!
My husband tells people I have a blog and then rolls his eyes. He never, never, never, never, never, ever reads it - nor would he consider proofing it.