Friday, December 2, 2011

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's Link Up: Day 1

Photobucket

This is Charley. 
Charley is special.
He is really not a "Elf on the Shelf", but he is our version.
He is over 40 years old and was given to us by our dear friend and ballet teacher Ms. Pam last year.
He came with a box of Whitmans Chocolate. You already love him right?
We named him Charley because her husband's name is Charlie. He is a hero. He just returned from Iraq this past Sunday.
Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Is he mischievous and does he report to Santa on a daily basis on all of your kid's activities? I think Charley even reports on my naughty and nice deeds!
This Christmas The 4-Crow's are encouraging our readers to do a daily link up and show us what your Elf is up to. Won't you link up so we can see what your elf is doing around your house?
This is how my kids found Charley this morning. We put our tree up last night- December 1st with full intentions of getting it decorated. The garage door broke and DRAMA for two hours occurred.
So Charley decided to do something about it!


Grab the button above. Just copy and paste, I have the html code from photobucket but I can't get it into the little box thingy! Help!
I can't wait to see what your elf is up to!
This will be going on every day until December 24th!


2 comments:

Tonya said...

I love love love the idea of elf on a shelf. So glad you're doing it!

Shanno's Country Chic said...

Hi Hon! Found you on the My Memories FB page. I'm a new Follower...I'm working to build my network of friends and followers and would love to have you Follow me as well! Beautiful blog!! I have an FB page as well...Sweet Home Designs...Thank you in advance :) That little elf reminds me of my childhood Christmas. My Mom had a couple of them...thanks for sharing :)