Friday, December 9, 2011

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's Link Up: Day 8, Charley Gets His Dance On

 Charley likes to dance. What elf doesn't?
He watched the movie Happy Feet and then found a black & white friend in our Christmas decorations!
I am sure there was quite a spectacle when we weren't watching! ;-)

Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Won't you link up with us and show us what your elf is doing?
Just copy and paste the button above (I have the html, but I can't make the little box work) and play along.
I will be doing this daily in December, the last day will be the 24th!

3 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

Too cute!! We have an elf on the shelf, but it's an a box somewhere :) It will be like Christmas next year when we get everything done! haha

I love you put it in the tree.

Dawn said...

LOL! Cute pic.

If I were a "real" blogger I'd be linking up. But, it would take work and well, I'm just lazy, I guess. ;)

Jessica said...

I linked up =)
this is such a cute idea!!!