Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's Link Up: Day 19, Charley Feeds & Rides the Reindeer



Charley found Rudolf & Clarice. 
He decided that they were hungry and then needed to get them ready for the  BIG flight night with a little exercise!
We've had our reindeer food forever. Braden made it in kindergarten and I just love the little poem on it.

Sprinkle on the lawn at night
The moon will make it sparkle bright
As Santa's reindeer fly and roam
This will guide them to your home.

The bag is getting low, its time to add some more oats and sequins to our bags, but to make it safer for the birds we can just add glitter and colored sugar sprinkles.



Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Won't you link up with us and show us what your elf is doing?
Just copy and paste the button above (I have the html, but I can't make the little box work) and play along.
I will be doing this daily in December, the last day will be the 24th!

And today at The RHOK, I am posting as Mrs. Hart. Take a look at that post as well, I bet you will find some other RHOK'in Elves!


1 comment:

Penelope said...

That Elf on a Shelf is so cute!