Saturday, December 3, 2011

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's Link Up: Day 2, Sorry Charley


Day 2 of Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's!
Charley is very happy with our nest, we finally decorated our tree last night- well the kids and Daddy Crow did while listening to Justin Bieber's Christmas CD, it's YUMMY! 
I baked cupcakes.
Moma Crow has the Bieber Christmas Fever!
The garage door is fixed, yay!
I think the reportings back to Santa were A-OK for yesterday!
The kids found Charley in Daddy's recliner this morning.
All we can figure out is, he knows we are huge Arkansas Razorback fans and he can't figure out why we have OU and OSU cupcakes in our house.
He is rebelling I'm afraid and wants to watch the Hogs beat #8 Connecticut in basketball tonight instead of the  Bedlam 11', Braden is turning 11 party we are having.
Sorry Charley!! 

 
Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Won't you link up with us and show us what your elf is doing?
Just copy and paste the button above (I have the html, but I can't make the little box work) and play along.
I will be doing this daily in December, the last day will be the 24th!

No comments: