Saturday, December 10, 2011

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's Link Up: Day 9, Charley Hides in the Poinsettia and some Poinsettia Facts

 Think the kids will find Charley here? He blends in pretty well, I think.
Don't you just love poinsettias? 
Here are a few facts: 
Poinsettias are the most popular houseplant in the world. Really?
Every Christmas season, Americans buy more than $200 million worth of the festive plants.
Poinsettias were originally brought to the United States in 1820 by Joel R. Poinsett, the U.S. ambassador to Mexico. National Poinsettia Day is Monday, December 12th, Braden's birthday! 
So go get yourself a Poinsettia! 

Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Won't you link up with us and show us what your elf is doing?
Just copy and paste the button above (I have the html, but I can't make the little box work) and play along.
I will be doing this daily in December, the last day will be the 24th!

2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Hey, and you know what! They are not poisonous!!

I think your kids will find the elf within seconds actually.

Impulsive Addict said...

I thought they were poisonous to animals. Are they not?

I don't have an Elf. Emma is still a little too young but next year, I'm all about it.

My moms bday and bff both celebrate their bday on Dec. 12! It's a popular day!

I love that hiding place! =)