Thursday, September 13, 2012

Have You Consigned/Shopped Rhea Lana's Yet?



Before I do anything "new" I am one to research, even if it involves something as simple as consigning clothes to make a little money, so I pulled up Rhea Lana's website, then sent the following text to my dear friend Shanna:



To serve with love and integrity, families everywhere with inviting, excellent and valuable children’s consignment events is the mission statement of Rhea Lana's.

I have to admit when I pulled that up on my computer screen I wanted to know more. Then when I saw the priorities. Wow! 

Faith – God First. We are a company based firmly on Christian Principles.
Family - Family Second. Family is vital and it is the reason we work.
Work – Work is Third. A career with RL, Inc. is an amazing job, but only as other priorities are in order.

Oh, and the fact that they are headquartered near my MIL's hometown in Conway, Arkansas- yes, Razorback Country!!! WooPig!

Needless to say, my kids outgrown clothes are washed, pressed, hung, tagged, entered into the computer and dropped off to find new kids to cover for a season.

With franchises in 20 states, Oklahoma contains six, with two being here in the Tulsa Metro area. This weekend, September 16-20 is the Broken Arrow sale. IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO CONSIGN!!! But time is running out, you have until midnight tonight to enter your items. Visit the Rhea Lana's Broken Arrow website to become a consignor. 

If you don't want to consign and just want to find great prices on quality childrens clothes, toys, etc...
SHOP, SHOP, SHOP!!!!

WHERE TO FIND RHEA LANA's: The store is on the NE Corner of 81st & Aspen (145th) behind BOK in the former Wagz Doggie Daycare.

SHOPPERS YOU WILL FIND: The website is filling up with childrens clothing in quality brands like Gymboree, Gap, Polo, Under Armour, Justice, and boutique brands like Mud Pie, Misha Lulu, Baby Nay, Zutano, Ben Sherman, and My Vintage Baby.There is also children's bedroom furniture, indoor playsets, play kitchens, tool benches, and hundreds of baby equipment items! It is going to be a FABULOUS SHOPPING EVENT!

CLICK HERE FOR FULL EVENT SCHEDULE!
For a Friendship Pass like Rhea Lana's of Broken Arrow on Facebook and print the picture or show it on your smartphone and you can shop the private pre-sale event Saturday, 5-8 pm!

Happy Consigning & Shopping! Let me know what deals you find!

Pin It

No comments: