Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Very Pinteresting Christmas 2014 with The 4-Crow's Blog Link-Up Introduction



It's beginning to look and feel a lot like Christmas, but I want to enjoy Thanksgiving first. What about you? My lights on the house have been up for almost two weeks, and my tree up for almost a week. I promise though, my #1 rule is that no lights are turned on outside until Thanksgiving night!

Mark you calendars now and be sure to tune in during December as I bring you the third annual  "A Very Pinteresting Christmas" Link-up.  If you have any Pinterest inspired or worthy activities throughout the month, be sure to grab the button below and linkup your ideas!

I do have a few rules:
  • You can link up pretty much anything as long as you "created" it. (A Pinterest inspired/worthy food, craft or DIY project)
  • Keep it family friendly, I reserve the rights to delete any links that are not appropriate.
  • By linking up you are giving me permission to feature or show off your project! Of course I am going to link it back to you.
  • I would love if you linked back to my site and mentioned on your blog, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram or any other social media site about the link-up. Help me spread the word please.
  • Comment. Comment love means so much to others and builds those blogging relationships. Visit 2-3 other links and leave them a nice, meaningful comment. Thanks!
"A Very Pinteresting Christmas" will be 15 days of Pinterest inspired food, fun, crafty days of linkups that all can be used during this wonderful season of joy. It will run from December 1-19 here at The 4-Crow's Blog. I hope you will join in on the fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with and your twists on the fun pins floating around.
Grab the button below and let's get ready to have A Very Pinteresting Christmas!

The4CrowsBlog

Think you will join in? RSVP below in the comments with your Pinterest URL. Be sure to follow me back!

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

1 comment:

Kitchen Kelli said...

Girl - you know we already follow each other so that's not a problem.........I'm waiting until tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday morning for the unveiling of my project, only because I'm trying to see if it freezes well after it's done! Happy Sunday. Love you so much and thanks a bunch for asking me to participate! Also - get over to my blog (if you haven't already) and enter to win those soup bowls!!