Friday, November 28, 2014

Elf on the Shelf 2014 Link-Up with The 4-Crow's Blog: The Arrival


It's #ElfReturnWeek, has your elf  returned yet? Our doorbell rang last night not long after we turned our Christmas lights on outside the house. Maybe that was their signal to come. They brought with them a Reindeer Pet that Miss K named Frost, Elf on the Shelf PJ's and a letter from Santa!




Do you have an Elf on the Shelf? Won't you please grab the button below, link up, and play along once a week until December 26th? You can share seven pictures, a few, or just one of your favorite Elf moments/memories of the week. All you have to do is grab the button and put your blog link in the linkup form that I will provide each week. I look forward to seeing all of the Elf games and fun you are having!

Elf on a Shelf with The 4-Crow's 2014 will be posted the following Friday's, hope you join in!

November 29
December 5
December 12
December 19
December 26


The4CrowsBlog

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

5 comments:

Tamara Gerber said...

Great idea! I'd love to be part of this!

A couple of Elf moments from 2013: http://thethreegerbers.blogspot.ch/2013/12/cookie-our-elf-on-shelf-is-back.html

ShaRhonda said...

Thanks Tamara. I hope its okay, but I wanted to be sure I got your link put on the linkup. I think I had something wrong with it. I love your ideas. Especially the dishwasher one. And I am so like you, I hate messes.

Tamara Gerber said...

Sure! How am I supposed to do this on Friday? Comment and paste the new link? It's only Monday, but we already had plenty of adventures with our elf :-)
I'll also ask a friend if she'd like to contribute.

ShaRhonda said...

I changed my linky to Simply linked, so it should be easier. I really wanted the thumbnails for votes, but its just not working. Maybe it doesn't like blogger. Or just me. You should be ready to go.

Candice said...

This looks like fun! Are Elf has been visiting us for a few years now and this year a new Elf has joined our family! Here's Zippy's arrival last year (2013)....http://measurementsofmerriment.blogspot.com/2013/12/elf-on-shelf-zippys-back.html