Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Break- Day 1


Braden hosted his 1st sleepover last night! I have to admit, it went really well. William came over with 2 backpacks and a guitar. Okay, so being the woman I am, I understand lots of bags, but this is a 9 year old boy. What did he possibly need to bring to stay 1 night? Clothes in 1 bag, video game equipment in the other. Hmm, now I understand. The boys played PS 2 until 9 PM. Then I pulled in Kaybrie's mattress to Braden's room for Braden to sleep on, letting William have Braden's bed. Today, we had to get up early. My kids had flu shots scheduled at 8:30 AM, and then we had planned a playdate at the pumpkin patch, but it ended up being rained out. So we went to IHOP and then came home. The boys continued to alternate playing outside w/ bikes and playing inside with the video games, throughout the day. This is a great friendship, William is the son of Jason's best friend Tom. They grew up a few houses from each other and also enjoyed sleepovers and terrorizing the neighborhood! Braden can't wait to do it again!

No comments: