Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday to my 'Lil Sister!

Little sister, nope, not at 6'2" tall! Definitely my younger sister by 5 years and 4 days. My baby sister is turning 29 today. Stephanie and her family live in my hometown. Stephanie and Jeff have 3 beautiful children. Jadyn(9), Cody(4), and Rowdy(2). Stephanie has the hardest job in the world! Domestic Engineer, or better known as a housewife. I really don't remember much about Stephanie when she was born. I know that my brother bit her the day she came home from the hospital. And guess what, I think she still harbors resentment over that one! I do remember playing Barbie's and Doll's w/ her though:) I also remember beating her over the head w/ a telephone, and throwing dirt clods at her, but hey she was mean to me also. One time she put ketchup on a knife and brought it to me while I was in the shower telling me that she stabbed my brother! Talk about a horror! I guess that's what happens when you are born on Halloween. Happy Birthday Steph!

No comments: