Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pop-Tarts: Could it be the Breakfast of Champions?


The breakfast of choice for the Crow Family, primarily Jason, is Pop-Tarts! I know, I know not a healthy choice and his doctor would die, but telling a 38 year old man what to eat.........I don't go there! Anyway when I bought groceries this week, Pop-Tarts were on the list, with Jason's writing specifically telling me "no strawberry". So, I found the only brown sugar they had. They all have college logos on them, and the box showed the Razorback. I got two boxes. Well, finally today, we found our "Hog". Could this be a sign? Could the Razorbacks possibly beat a ranked Auburn? Well, we have placed our Pop-Tart in a baggy, uneaten for fear of bad luck! We'll see........

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We can only hope. They certainly need some kind of luck.