Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Meet Hush. Yes, Hush the Fish!

Meet the newest addition to the Crow Household. Hush the Fish. Hush was officially adopted into our household on December 29, 2008. He was a birthday gift to Braden from his Nana. Why the name Hush? Well, on PBS Kid's Sprout (Kaybrie's favorite channel), Star & Nina say goodnight to "Hush" the fish. Over the past few weeks, I did not think Hush was very happy. Today, I put him into a new bowl and I swear, I saw him smile and saw his fins fan out and he started exploring his new home. Before he was in one of those plant vases that concave in the middle, you know, the ones they sell next to the Beta's at Wal-Mart. Hush is the only pet in the Crow Household. Hopefully, he will have many "fish" lives with us!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Dawn said...

I always had a beta as a classroom pet! LOL! Well, I had a turtle too.

He does look very happy in his new home.

Michelle said...

My daughter has a beta. They are very easy to keep. Yours has great coloring.

Liz said...

That is a pretty blue fish! And fish are much better than dogs and cats! :-)

Megan said...

Aaah, we just lost our Beta Fish Ariel today! Yours is very pretty!
Good luck and I hope you have a long life Hush. ; )
Oh and your weather is looking a lot like my weather...yuck!

Glenna said...

Oh he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
We have a red one!
Here is a link to some great info on betas we really enjoyed.
http://www.bettatalk.com/basic_care.htm
I may see if I can talk Peyton into getting one as his black mor fish did not wake up this morning
:(

Megan said...

Check out my blog...you won!