Saturday, January 17, 2009

Weight Loss Journey: Week 2

Week 2: I did very well. I worked out 4 days this week. Did not eat my activity or 35 allowance points. I weighed in today and I lost 2.6lbs. That is a total weight loss in this Journey of 3.4lbs! I have been told that the slower you lose, the better, but I really want a 5lb week!

189=5%= Something from Victoria's Secret, okay a new bra
180=10%= New Clothes
175= Night out w/ girls-controlled of course
170= Flip Video Recorder
165= New Wardrobe-because there is a trip coming up soon! Definitely cute jeans from the Buckle!
160= Trip to Mexico, location TBD

5 comments:

Megan said...

Oh good for you! I had a new years resolution to work out and eat better and I didn't even do one day yet! UUGH!
Oh well, I think it's awesome that you are doing so well. I will live through you! : )
I love your comments blinky...can I steal it for my blog?

Dawn said...

Way to go Girl!! That's awesome. It may not LOOK like a lot coming off the scale but if you're working out you are toning and building muscle - which will burn that fat!!

I NEED to be doing something!! Ugh!

Jennifer said...

That's great! I know it is so hard. I'm really contemplating digging in again but dread it. If only we could say "Abra Ka Dabra!" (sp??_

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Thats FAB!!!

Glenna said...

WAY TO GO!!!! That is great!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!