Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Want Crow's- 4 of Them!

I have entered a blog makeover contest. For those that follow me, you know that I am always adding & changing my blog around. Well, my SIL found this contest at For the Love of Baby. For the Love...uses ABOG Designs for her header and button! Both sites are very cool! Don't forget to stop by and enter! Also, my SIL will be hosting her own contest soon, so make sure you start following her as well......how fun! Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to do all of this neat stuff!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I hope it is at least one out of the 2 of us that wins!! And yes, I have about 5 giveaways lined up, that will hopefully start by next Monday, or Tuesday. And yes you can still enter! Good Luck girl!

Michelle said...

Good luck! I think I will have to just see how you do with it. :)

Megan said...

I hope you win! You are always doing fun stuff on here, so you deserve it! (Liz does too) : )