Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Strawberry DeLIGHT


Today for our MOPS group I made Strawberry DeLIGHT. My cousin and BFF, Tonya gave me this recipe. If you cut it into 12 pieces, it is 2pts on Weight Watchers. Today I placed 24 strawberries on it and made it 1pt/piece. Easy Recipe! Jason even liked the leftovers!

1 premade Angel Food Cake

1 large pkg Strawberry Sugar Free Jello

1 container of Sugar Free Cool Whip

Strawberries


Crumble Cake in 9x12 pan. Mix Jello as directed. Pour Jello over cake. Place in the refrigerator until it sets up. Then top w/ cool whip and strawberries. Yummy!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Yummy. I love Strawberry Cake. Thanks for the Recipe. :)

Carrie said...

It was yummy!!!!!

Megan said...

Yum that sounds so good! I LOVE strawberry shortcake desserts! I am going to try this recipe! YUM and thanks for sharing it.

Dawn said...

This looks so yummy!!

Which MOPS group do you attend. When my oldest daughter was little I used to go to one in Tulsa. I miss it. I'd love to visit one again.

Megan said...

Hi, your letter is H! Hope you have fun with it. Can't wait to read your answers!