Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Sneak Peek Into My Neck of the Woods



Really. Someone just dumped their old recliner off at the end of my major road- 51st and 209th and just left it there. How rude. I mean really, what are they planning on doing next, drop off their big screen TV and microwave and eat some popcorn? And you wanna hear what else, the trash service has been by there at least 5x and still hasn't picked it up. Maybe their waiting to be invited to the popcorn party.
Anyone need a new recliner? It's free, all you have to do is haul it off yourself!

Today is the 1st day of our new meme- A Sneak Peek into Your Neck of the Woods at The RHOK. Won't you link up with us and give us a peek of what's happening in your woods?

The RHOK

11 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Dang it, I'd been wondering where my chair went. It didn't have the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition with it by any chance? That's missing too.

Unknown said...

Maybe it fell out of the back of the truck on the way to the drive-in...

ThatsBaloney said...

This made me laugh.
I can't believe no one took it? Around my part of town people scavenge the trash by the curb.
I think some wife was making a point about that recliner.

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Lol -It actually looks like a pretty nice chair -If I needed one I might pick it up ;)

Unknown said...

My hubby did say he wanted a recliner for his birthday....just thinkin' out loud here for a minute... ;-)

Dawn said...

LOL!!!

I say we put out a couple more chairs and open a bottle of wine and people watch.

Too funny!

lynette355 said...

gosh wonder if it needs a sign.....lost and need a new home!

The Southern Family said...

Ha! That's a good one!

jennykate77 said...

You better get that and put it in your living room! Haven't you heard Jeff Foxworthy?? Then all you would need is some egg crates and a futon...you'd be set!

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

Seriously who does that?!
I'm not telling Mr. Montgomery or he'll be over there picking it up?!
Thanks for linking up today!
xoxo-Mrs. M

Beth Zimmerman said...

If that had been dumped in my neighborhood it would have been gone in MINUTES! I've called to arrange pick-up of large items several times and always have to call back and say "Never mind. Someone took it from the curb!"