Tuesday, August 30, 2011

In My Neck of The Woods- Tulsa Firehouse 23 Tour

For this week's Neck of the Woods, I'll show you a little tour that my nest got the privilege to take. Very humbling and enlightening experience for my entire household. I greatly admire all of our service personnel- fire, police, military and their families, who make it their mission on a daily basis to serve, protect and risk their lives daily for us.
God Bless ALL of You and Thank You!

Firefighter Buddy, who is Daddy Crow's first cousin showed the Crow kiddos around the firehouse where he works this past Saturday after Braden's first football game. I think both of my kids now have aspirations to fight fires, serve and protect, and help those in emergency situations.

Here they are perched aboard Ladder 23- this is Buddy's truck. A 65' ladder. Wow!

Uh oh, all geared up. She wants to be a firefighter girl. I think she resembles E.T.
Braden actually got to put on ALL the gear including oxygen mask. This is my favorite picture though. Yep, I think he looks rather handsome. Note the soot on the visor. Scary.

See how Kaybrie is not afraid to try anything....she went back for a second light show and knew exactly which buttons to push!

That's what happened at my nest this week, what is going on in your neck of the woods? Inquiring housewives like myself want to know. Be sure to link up at The RHOK today!

Also, if you haven't entered yet I have giveaway going on here at The 4-Crow's that ends on the 31st. Make sure you enter here!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun day!!
great pictures!!

Real Housewives of Oklahoma said...

What a fun experience for them. I love the "E.T." picture of Kaybrie. So cute!