Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Wednesdays

Happy Wednesday!
It's that time again. Time to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple!
Hope you are following me on Pinterest and if your are not on Pinterest let me know-I'll get you an invite!
Also, if I'm not following you please tell me!!!
google


Last night's Mommy Needs a Cocktail with The RHOK was fantastic! Here is the appetizer I made! Yummo!
I used the new Velveeta Queso Blanco and made a Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip. 


Here's a blast from the past. Remember these? Oh how my little girl would eat these up! Probably literally!



Someone has a birthday coming up. Hint Hint!!!
And being the Diet Coke addict I am- these would be perfect with a Route 44 Sonic Diet Coke delivered to my work or maybe to my PARTAY!!!!






Oh my WOW! This is POWERFUL!!!


I am so making one or two of these. Too bad my pumpkins aren't going to make this year.
Sad face.

Source: bhg.com via ShaRhonda on Pinterest

Have you seen this movie yet?  You must! Would you like to win it?
You possibly can right here on The 4-Crow's!
Just go here to enter. Easy and low entries right now!!!












2 comments:

Chell said...

OH MY! Haven't seen or thought of that kind of lip gloss in forever! Those were the bomb diggity!

Just Wedeminute said...

I loved those lip smackers lip gloss they were my fav! I also love pinterest...