Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Neck of The Woods- Kaybrie Goes to Pre-K

My baby girl started Pre-K at ILCAP yesterday!

First, the Moma Crow got crafty with another Crow Creation this weekend.
What do you think?
A little, Peace Love & Pre-K Bling for my Girl!


Then she woke up on Monday morning and insisted on straight hair, with french braids on both sides!


  I insisted she hold the cute little "First Day" sign that I found through Pinterest on HowDoesShe?. 
Don't worry, Braden will be doing the same- only with a 5th grade on it.
I apologize HDS, my printer was out of ink and for some reason it will ONLY print shades of blue w/ no cute backgrounds! So if any of my readers decide to do this yours will be 100x cuter!


And of course I have to get my little cover girl modeling with her hands upon her hips!


And...I will show you what she learned on the first day of school! Why didn't I keep teaching her sign language? Better yet, I guess our entire Nest better get to learning!


Now it's your turn. What is going on in your neck of the woods? Inquiring housewives like myself want to know! Link up today at The RHOK!

Oh and don't forget to enter my Something Borrowed DVD Giveaway while you are here!



3 comments:

Mom Mayhem says: said...

Ahww -So cute the video and the crafty shirt! We're getting ready for back to school next week :)

Test said...

AWW So sweet!

Are you as addicted to Pinterest as I am? (which is pretty addicted...I could use a 12 step)

ThatsBaloney said...

I'm feeling a little like an underacheiver. :)