Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Neck of The Woods-Are You Ready For Some Football?

If not, TOUGH. It's August and it's here.
Even at 108*!!! 
Oh yeah baby, it's Oklahoma and we are hanging tough!
If you don't believe me just take a look at my boy on his first night of practice!


(BTW, they have cancelled the 2nd night of practice due to extreme heat conditions, 
Yep heat indexes reaching as high as 120*)

That's what is going on in my neck of the woods, what about yours? 
Make sure you link up today at The RHOK, inquiring housewives like myself want to know!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

These poor kids and their practices. I'm so happy that they cancelled practices because of the heat. It's just not safe.

He looks great, though! =)

Penelope said...

We just had a crazy hail storm that I feel like we are still recuperating from (just fixed the car windows and still need to get a new car seat to replace the damaged one).

Mother Nature can be a tough cookie!

ThatsBaloney said...

Was that a NKOTB reference?! lol.