Thursday, August 25, 2011

Today's Post...


is at The RHOK! Yes, I'm writing as Mrs. Hart today and am showing my heart big time!

Here is an excerpt....

Dear Baby Boy Son,
Today you leave for your first day of school without me seeing you off. Only what you don't know is I am always with you even though I don't get to physically see you step onto that school bus. I am really glad Grandma is there to watch you and take a picture for me. Your first day of your last year in Elementary School. The last year I get a chance to be homeroom mom. Oh how I secretly pray no one else volunteers- even though it means one more thing I add to my plate of things to volunteer for. My little boy is growing up....

Make sure you click the above link to read the rest. This is a post that you DO NOT want to miss reading especially if you are a mom! Get a kleenex!  Have a great day!

1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

Are you sure that you;re not writing as The Real Mother Grundy?!