Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today's Post...

...is at The RHOK.


October is evidently full of national awareness events.
(the few below are just the ones I found, if there are more let me know in the comments)
National Book Month- got that one covered, we kicked off my daughters Pizza Hut Book It! Program, I will have a post on this soon and will encourage you to read w/ us.
National Work and Family Month- love this one, I think it needs more attention.
National Breast Cancer Awareness Month- one of my all time favorites. So many friends and family members have been affected by Breast Cancer.
National CyberSecurity Awareness Month- Excellent. staysafeonline.org
Filipino American History Month- not celebrating, but its nice.
National Physical Therapy Month- I know a few of these. Awesome.
LGBT History Month- I had to look this one up. Lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender history.
American Pharmacists Month- Hug a pharmacists. I know a very cute one.
Polish American Heritage Month- Love polish sausages, wonder if I have any Polish in me.
National Domestic Violence Awareness Month- another one, very near and dear to my heart.
National Spina Bifida Awareness Month- my heart and prayers definitely go out to this one.
and
National Bullying Prevention Month- yes, this is the one I am asking you to weigh in on today at The RHOK

Won't you join me today as Mrs. Hart and tell me your thoughts?

Pin It

No comments: