Friday, October 19, 2012

CrockPot Italian Chicken 3 in 1- Pinspiration Project

Welcome to the Third Edition of the Pinspiration Project Link Up. 
I am actually hosting this week’s link-up because Beth at Masterpiece has had one of those weeks. 
Be sure to lift her and her family in your prayers and stop by her blog and leave some comment love. 
But before we get to that … allow me to introduce the Pinspiration Project.

There is a page (linked at the top of Beth's website) where you can find the button code for this link up as well as the images for the 0 – 5 Pins rating system. Feel free to find a Pinterest Project (recipe, craft, or etc.), create it, write about it on your blog, and link it up below. Looking forward to reading about the Pinspiration that you choose to share.





My Pinspiration Project for this week is actually one of my own pins. But since I had never really linked it to my blog and put it on here, I figured it was okay to use for this project.
Shhh...I didn't see any rules against that.
Just because I put it on Pinterest, doesn't mean I came up with the recipe. 
I actually got the recipe from my friend and co-football mom Sheila and then I gave it a name.



Crockpot Italian Chicken 3 in 1 


4 frozen chicken breast
6 small potatoes
2 cans green beans, drained 
1/2 bottle Italian dressing or more to liking. You are welcome to make your own dressing if you would like.
Spray your crock with cooking spray, add the chicken, cube your potatoes- I leave the skin on mine, then top with green beans.
Cook on high 4-6 hrs until chicken and potatoes are done! You may want to wait and add green beans until about half way through cooking time, depending on how well cooked you like your beans. My family doesn't seem to mind overcooked green beans in this recipe.

My family gives this pin a rating of:

What was you Pinterest Project for the week? Link up below and show us!


Pin It

3 comments:

Beth Zimmerman said...

Thanks again, ShaRhonda! Always on the lookout for a yummy crockpot recipe! :)

The 4-Crows Blog said...

You are very welcome Beth! Anytime and anything to help out!

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, but what is the process with the Italian dressing? Do you add it to the crock pot or put it on after it is all cooked