Thursday, September 5, 2013

Happy 5th Blogoversary to The 4-Crow's Blog!


Blogoversary- The yearly anniversary of someones web-log (blog).

The 4-Crow’s blog began September 5, 2008 when I began sharing stories and photos of my family, I wanted a place to write and document the happenings of my nest for my children, future grandchildren and my family that lives out of town. The 4-Crow's is the blog that tells the day to day operations of the Crow's Nest and the 4 Crow's that live/fly in and out of it constantly. Very fitting for the flittering about in 100 jillion directions during the week! Sports, volunteering, dance, work, social functions, blogging activities, and church are just a few of the many things we participate in. I hope you enjoy the stories of living, laughing, learning and loving from my nest.

The 4-Crow’s has grown steadily as an influential resource for its readers and continues to reach new followers each month. I love sharing recipes, crafts, photo love and of course many stories of life, laughter, learning, and love. I also offer reviews/giveaways of items such as books, movies, clothing and products that my family personally uses and that I recommend to our friends and audience. I absolutely love family and love introducing family friendly brands to my readers.


Random Facts: 
628 blog posts in 5 years. Wow!
Facebook Page Fans: 566
Twitter Followers @The4Crows: 1329
Pinterest Followers: 756
Google + Followers: 145
Instagram Followers: 230
Bloglovin Followers: 65
Alexa Rank: 2,804,806  Traffic Rank in US: 545,231
Monthly Page Views (Blogger): 8,741
Unique Monthly Visitors (Google Analytics): 549
Google PR: 2

I hope you enjoy reading about us and everything we do and offer! Be sure to join in on the fun happenings we do such as giveaways, Elf on the Shelf linkups and A Very Pinteresting Christmas linkups. You will want to make sure you follow us on all of our sites to stay posted and up to date!

Thank you all for making my blog what it is today!


 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

No comments: