Monday, September 9, 2013

Today's Post...

...is at EquityLock Solutions.

I am sharing one of my family's favorite weeknight go to recipes- Frozen Burrito Casserole. My friend Aubree originally shared this recipe with me at The RHOK and I have added my own twist. Just right click on the following card and save/print. Enjoy!



You might remember me blogging EquityLock Solutions  for them a few months back. I featured a giveaway that helps ensure your success in the kitchen by safeguarding your 6 major appliances, including your refrigerator, built-in microwave, oven, dishwasher, washer, and dryer with maintenance repair or replacement using EquityLock Protector. For information on how this product can preserve your home equity and appliances, visit http://equitylocksolutions.com/protector.

 photo BlogSignature_zpsaaa2dccc.png

1 comment:

Kayla Rice said...

That sounds Yummy!!! I am going to try it :)