Sunday, June 14, 2009

Start It Out Right Sunday- Week #2


How do you participate in Start It Out Right Sunday's? Please email The4Crow's, you'll be added as a reader then just play along. All you have to do is grab the button, sign Mr. Linky (hopefully it will work), and share in your blog post how you are gonna Start It Out Right, it can be from the Sermon at Church, the diet you will start, the house you will clean, the amends you will make, just anything to get to Start IT Out Right! Have fun playing along, I look forward to reading each week!

This past week I started a new study at TCABC's Spa for the Soul.


The 6-week Bible study, “Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A Study of David”, features video from the Deeper Still Event with Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore & Kay Arthur.You’ll laugh with them, cry with them, and learn to love God with them. These authors' messages are divided into three segments, two lessons each. Each segment focuses on the life of David at a different stage of his life: as a young man (by Priscilla Shirer), as a middle-aged man (by Beth Moore), and as a man facing the final third of his life (by Kay Arthur). You won’t want to miss this awesome time of worship and time in the Word of God.

There is still plenty of room and the class is only $15, which covers the cost of the book, come join me!

Now for my Start It Out Right Sunday- Each day I have homework-well, we are supposed to read our Bible's daily, correct! So, through the first class and thus far in my study here are a few things that I have jotted down and highlighted!


1. It is not about "ME", but about God's power working in and through me.

2. I have to quit being a donkey. No really, I must quit being so headstrong, start listening to God and let God lead me! (an analogy used in class this week, it hit home)

You did not choose Me, but I chose You.
John 15:16

Now that is a powerful verse!

So to continue my week, I will be reading my lessons EVERY day and starting a new workout class at First Baptist this week on M&W (this is a Godsend and a l8r post)!


Have a great week, can't wait to read everyone else's Start It Out Right Sunday Post's!


3 comments:

Serena said...

I hate that I am missing the first few weeks of this amazing study. Good to see you today! Love your blog!!

Liz said...

I am playing along again, check it out if you want!

That Bible study sounds great!

Megan said...

Sounds great! I really need to kick my motivation up a notch. Your a great example!